We have received confirmation from NSW Health that therapeutic massage in a clinical setting is permitted under the current restrictions.
Clinical settings requires that practitioners continue to operate under COVID safe practices, that the clinic uses a QR code for check-ins, that practitioners and clients wear masks and that appropriate infection control is maintained.
Healthcare is OPEN
Clients / patients should call ahead if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or are feeling unwell.
- Doctors and medical centres
- Remedial or therapeutic massage services
At Sports & Deep Tissue we always endeavour to offer the highest standards for the treatments our clients receive, and this includes keeping our clinic space clean and tidy.
Since the outbreak of COVID-19, we all have been under a lot of stress as there is still no treatment for this virus. So its our job to ensure the spread of COVID-19 is minimised.
To do so, S&DT and it’s staff have taken several measures for the protection of our clients and team:
- All therapists and receptionists have undertaken the infection control training course offered by the government as well as installing the COVIDSafe app.
- Therapists are all making sure to wear masks and keep hands clean regularly before and after seeing each client.
- Hand sanitisers are available at reception for clients entering and leaving our premises.
- Therapists are making sure that all towels are being disposed after each treatment and tables are wiped with disinfectants after every session.
- All common areas are being wiped with disinfectant wipes including reception desk, door knobs, light switches, pens, hicaps terminals, etc.
- Therapists are being asked to not attend work if they feel unwell or have been in contact with anyone who has been infected with COVID-19.