Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, we ask our clients to please refrain from booking sessions if you’re feeling unwell. To check if you have COVID-19 symptoms, please visit the following link before booking a session with us: https://preview.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/symptoms-and-feeling-unwell
Thank you for your understanding.
When booking over the phone or when booking online (by clicking the ‘Place booking’ button) you give consent for your contact details to be added to the clinic’s client information, which may be shared by the different practitioners you may see and will enable the clinic to send sms appointment reminders, email receipts and information regarding special offers. You will also agree to the clinic’s cancellation policy:
- You may cancel your appointment without charge 12 hours prior to commencement of the session.
- After 12 hours, cancellations will be charged 50% of the scheduled service price.
- You may reschedule your appointment without charge until 6 hours prior to commencement of the session as long as it is with the same therapist on the same day.
- Should you reschedule within 6 hours of the initial appointment time, this will be considered a cancellation and will be charged as such. Our therapists work on commission and this may directly affect their paycheque.
- 100% of the scheduled service price will be charged if you: a) do not call to cancel or b) do not show up for your appointment.
- We do not offer relaxation and/or pregnancy massage. Massage is contraindicated during the first trimester of pregnancy.
- If you are under the age of 18, a parent or guardian will have to sign a consent letter and also be present during the session.
- We cannot promise that the services we offer will be the solution for your problem. Recurring issues may need proper diagnose from a medical professional. Massage should not be construed as a substitute for medical examination, diagnosis, or a medical treatment.
- Massage Practitioners are not qualified to perform deliberate spinal or skeletal adjustments, diagnose, prescribe, or treat any major physical or mental illness.